Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Is it just me?

 

2010 logo

Holy goodness, today is the first day of the last month of the year 2010. Where has this year gone?

In this year I have gained

  • a sister-in-law
  • a nephew
  • a cousin-in-law (if that is a phrase?)
  • an Alabama National Championship..woot woot

I love that my entire family is growing constantly (as if it isn’t big and crazy enough already) but there are so many blessings and though it seems ridiculous how fast this year has gone by I am sure that 2011 will be filled with just as much.

Now that it is December it is officially the Christmas blogging season and I absolutely love everything about the Christmas season so get ready for the continuous posting about it. Have a wonderful start to December!!

What has this year brought you??

No comments:

Post a Comment