Sunday, December 5, 2010

“Nobody puts Baby in the corner”

 

As I mentioned yesterday my roommate and I just watched Dirty Dancing…which is one my of my top movies of all time. My roommate had never seen and I had talked it up quite a bit so I was nervous that she wouldn’t like it as much or think I am just loopy. BUT… SHE LOVED IT!!!!

Dirty_Dancing

If you have not watched this movie, then you must. ASAP I honestly think I could watch it once a week and it never get old. Watching it now makes me feel nostalgic for Patrick Swayze – I really love so many items of his work.

dd

The movie just has some iconic moments. The picture below is my absolute favorite movie scene ever and since I was younger I have dreamed of performing this dance. Now…I have the worst dance skills and no rhythm what so ever so it is only a dream. But I do just love it.

dirtydancing3

Just in case you want a sneak peak…

And remember… NOBODY puts Baby in the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment