Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cookie Dough Goodness

 

To add to my baking frenzy while at home over the break… I tested out a new cupcake recipe. That’s right, chocolate chip cookie dough or sinfully delicious. I got the recipe from here which I originally found on the cupcakes take the cake website.

they turned out to be quite scrumptious…I might could have eaten every one of them and licked the entire bowl.

100_2474

This sort of an in-between pic, you can see the cookie dough filling.

100_2475

I probably could have eaten it just like this.

100_2476

This might have been my other favorite part…the picture above was the scraps from creating the holes to fill with cookie dough. It was a perfect way test out the actual cupcake and a great mid-way snack.

100_2477

And……

100_2478

VOILA!

100_2479

I just loved every step of making these and they turned out so well. Everything was made from scratch but after the fact, one could easily use store bought cookie dough for the filling and it would be just as tasty.

100_2480

I had some extra batter…which ultimately means, mini cupcakes. (they lacked the cookie dough on the inside)

100_2481

Now these pictures show the inside, it’s hard to tell in this lighting but there is cookie dough in the middle.

100_2482

I got a little picture happy with these…

100_2483

Yum…Yum..Yummy

100_2484

Does anyone else have any fun holiday recipes, or non-holiday recipes? =)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I was actually going to bake tonight and post some pictures after! But they won't look as nearly as god as those cupcakes..mmm!

    ReplyDelete