Monday, December 13, 2010

white chocolate bark

 

I tagged this recipe of white chocolate, cranberry, pistachio bark a couple weeks ago from the brown eyed baker because…well it looked tasty.

I am not normally the “bark” or “brittle” lover…but this just looked so pretty to me so I figured that maybe my taste buds have changed and I would give it a shot.

The exact recipe can be found here!

100_2471

100_2472

100_2473 

To be honest, I didn’t love it. But it still sort of looked pretty. But like I said, I don’t normally like “bark” type candies and so I am not sure why I thought this would be different. It was super easy to make and so if that’s your kind of thing then go for it.

I sent it with my mom to school, I figured out of the mass of teachers there had to be someone that was into that stuff. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment