Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

 

Holy Cow, It is officially the last day of 2010…these years just keep going by faster and faster.

2011_new_year-normal

 

I would like to wish each and every one of you a happy new year. I am with the family in Steamboat Springs, Colorado…it is absolutely beautiful up here and it has been snowing like crazy – oh yeah, and negative temperatures…

torch_light_parade

This is the mountain we are skiing at and every new year they have a torchlight parade with all of the ski instructors and a fireworks show. Other than that we will probably eat and watch football by the fire.

It’s that time to make a new years resolution…I have never been big on making resolutions other than “I will work out more” or “eat healthier”.

This year my resolution is that I would love because He first loved me,  and that would included loving all people even those who it seems hard to and the last, least, and the lost.

Be safe tonight and have a wonderful new year..oh and Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment