Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ut ohhh….

 

Tomorrow I am heading to Steamboat Springs, Colorado to go skiing with my mom, step-dad, and 2 step-sisters. This is the first time I have been to Colorado so I am super excited about it.

Not to mention, we fly into Denver, which I know has an abundance of cupcake bakeries…I pleaded with my step-dad and we are going to make a pit stop after we leave the airport and before we head to Steamboat. Yippee! This is the bakery we are planning to visit, Happy Cakes, I am so excited…they look so cute.

In packing and planning for this trip I have been monitoring the weather…uhh, take a look at this…

weather

Is anyone else bothered by the single digits and negative numbers that appear in this image. I mean I was expecting cold…but oh my goodness. That is freezing, I have lived my entire life on the gulf coast of Florida and I don’t really think I am cut out for such temperatures. I guess we will see..

Not sure that I will be able to blog while I am there but I will definitely update on the trip and the bakery adventures when I get back!

I hope everyone has a splendid New Years!

Lynnlee

No comments:

Post a Comment