Wednesday, December 8, 2010

20 is the goal.

 

So I have been doing this blogging thing for a little while now…and in the past couple months I have tried to be more serious about it in that I post regularly and have found a lot of new blogs to follow.

Well as you can see I have 17 followers…and I know, in the blogging world and to your major bloggers that seems incredibly lame. But hey, everyone has to start somewhere…my goal is to acquire 20 followers. I would love to accomplish this by the end of this year…I know that is like 3/4 weeks away. So if you do read this regularly be sure to click follow on the right-hand column. It will give you numerous options in which to follow by and please feel free to share my blog with your fellow bloggers.

I hope that everyone is having a splendid Wednesday!

Lynnlee

1 comment:

  1. I feel honored to be your 20th follower! Although I don't have a blog, I figured out a while back on Elizabeth's that I could follow by using my gmail account. I'll let you know if I ever get one, though!

    ReplyDelete