Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hart Denton

 

So this past week I was visiting family in Arkansas, thus the lack of blogging. It was a quick but great trip…after a long travel day in the airport and then having to drive the 10 hour drive home, there was never a dull moment.

While we were there we got to go see my cousin Hart Denton play a live gig at a local bar, JJ’s. Hart can be found on MySpace and Facebook and YouTube and his music can also be bought on iTunes (search Hart Denton).

100_2533

So I might be a little bias, but isn’t he just precious. He is my 17 year old cousin whom is an aspiring musician. I love his voice and he is quite a talented songwriter. He is a junior in high school and dreams of attending Belmont University and follow his love of music.

100_2535

These are a couple of pictures from the event. I am one of those YouTube junkies that searches for people making acoustic covers of rap/hip-hop/pop songs and this night Hart sang “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz and “Just a Dream” by Nelly in his set list. As you can imagine I was in love with them… I attempted to take video on my camera but it turned out having horrible sound quality and I don’t want top taint the song by showing such a poor video.

100_2548

Yall need to check this kid out, again I know I might be bias but he really is talented. My favorite original song of his is “Laid Back Lady” and then “Lyla” is a close second.

Here are some videos that can be found on YouTube…

Hart Denton–Laid Back Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment