Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sock Monkeys

 

For some reason this week I became quite obsessed with the idea of planning my nephew’s 1st birthday party. Yes, it is six months away…but one must always be prepared right?

I found a blog site titled Hostess with the Mostess and it had the cutest party ideas/themes along with pictures and links to get all of the fun stuff. In browsing and speaking with my sister we decided that we would throw Bode a sock monkey themed 1st birthday. To say I am excited about this would be an understatement. In the midst of my studying this week I practically planned the entire party.

Gift bag ideas, table décor, the food menu…his outfit. Yep, got it planned. My sister is actually thankful (I think?) and I am beginning to wonder if maybe I should have been an event planner. This is so much fun. The party will be in August…but don’t worry I will keep updates on it planning progress. Look at these pictures, aren’t they adorable.

sock_monkey_birthday

(via)

Susan-Gentile-Photography-Vintage-Sock-Monkey-Party-007

(via)

There is so much fun stuff all over Esty, this is actually quite dangerous. I feel that I am planning this as if it is my party. Bode man will not even remember it…oh well. I am going to go all out anyway!

What do you think? Do you know anywhere to get fun sock monkey stuff or do you have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment