Friday, February 25, 2011

Hot Topics

Best Meal – Chik fil a chicken nuggets and fries for lunch on Tuesday. Those waffle fries always brighten my day.

Best Tweet -  RT @eroberts7: Sometimes, I wish that I was Adele so that when I open my mouth her voice comes out.

Best Song - I am sure Ya’ll think I am ridiculous but Adele’s new album came out this week and to say I am obsessed is an understatement. “Someone Like You” is my song of the week…

Best TV time – Brothers and sisters!

oh and for this week I will add…

Best Coffee Creamer -

100_2776

Yes – that is Christmas trees, snow and the words “seasonal celebrations”…Don’t worry I checked the expiration date.

I really love international delight coffee creamers and I obviously really like the flavor combination of white chocolate and raspberry so you can imagine my reaction when I found this on the shelf at Publix this week.

It was on sale and probably because they found it  in the corner somewhere…but oh well, it tastes sooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment