Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nashville Recap

 

This past weekend, my roommate and I, took a weekend trip up to Nashville. I have some family that live in a loft downtown and so we crashed with them. If you click here you can see her post and pictures detailing our weekend.

Here are the few pics that I captured from the weekend…of course they are only of items that are edible in nature.

100_2671

The cupcake is from Ivey Cake bakery…which is where Carrie Underwood had her wedding cupcakes from. =)

I tried the “two faced” flavor which is a dark chocolate cake with a cream cheese frosting. It was delicious.

100_2672

Liz and I decided to get brunch at Margot Café, which we had on a list of “best places to get Sunday brunch” and believe me, it was.

100_2673

I got the appetizer of pastries, oh my they were scrumptious…there was this pecan thing and it was heavenly.

100_2674100_2675

I ordered the poached eggs over two homemade biscuits with sausage gravy. I practically licked the plate clean.

100_2676

It was a very fun weekend just to get away and have some girl time. And of course the food was fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun in Nashville! Seems as though I've been following the wrong blog of yours for months now...did you have another one at some point? OR did I make this up? Anywho, glad to have found the right one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had fun in my neck of the woods! I live downtown too - I love it!

    ReplyDelete