Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

The University has just cancelled all operations beginning at 5pm...my one class that I have on Wednesdays is from 5:00-7:30. Do I think it will actually snow, probably not! But I am definitely not complaining about having the night off.

I am writing this under the full light of our dining room table...we have been missing 4 of the 5 light bulbs oh, for a good week now. I finally got around to buying the bulbs and I just put them in. (it was a fiasco of a task, involving buying the wrong bulbs and having to go back to get the correct ones)...but, Let there be light!!

754423407m

hahaha, not for me...do not worry! My brother and sister-in-law found out over the holidays they were expecting. Of course the entire family is very excited! They found out today that I will be the proud aunt of another little nephew! At the moment his name will be William Warner Ledbetter and we will call him Warner (sis-in-law’s maiden name) and I love the idea! Warner, I cannot wait to meet you, love you, and spoil you even more!!

Oh and an update on my other nephew...I have not shared any pics of him recently so just for fun

bode man

Isn’t he just too stinkin cute! and soon enough I will have two of them to play with!!

Have a good rest of the week and happy hump day!

1 comment:

  1. Being a niece is just the best!!! I have two in Texas, but they are just too far from me to spoil and cuddle as much as I'd like!

    ReplyDelete