Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oscar Picks

I love the award season and I love the Oscars, since the are airing tonight I decided to give a couple of my picks. I am not going to go through every category…just the main ones. the_kings_speech_movie_poster

So, I am obsessed with this movie. It is not only my pick for Best Picture but also for Colin Firth in the Best Actor category. It is hilarious, witty, and historical. To be honest I think Geoffrey Rush should win Best Supporting Actor as well…but I hear Christian Bale did an awesome job in The Fighter. (I have not seen it yet)

The-black-swan-natalie-portman-mila-kunis-rodarte-fashion-style-trend

Best Actress -

For me, this is a no-brainer…I thought Natalie Portman was absolutely phenomenal. The story was twisted and crazy, but the role she took on to play this part and the training she put in to pull that off. I thought the movie altogether was a great master piece and the story came altogether in the end and she better win.

james-franco-anne-hathaway-oscar-training-final

I am also really excited about James Franco and Anne Hathaway hosting, it should be a very fun show…ohhhhh don’t forget the PS22 chorus, they will be performing!! check out their blog and YouTube channel.

Who do you want to win? What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment