Monday, February 14, 2011

Music Monday

Last night was the Grammy awards. I personally really liked the show…not every single part, but I really loved the majority of it.

Uhm…Florence killed it.

I will never say that Lady Gaga is “normal”  but I believe she is a musical genius.

I do sort of have “bieber fever” but I thought Jaden Smith was just precious and even more so…Will and Jada cheering him on during the performance and shouting “that’s my baby” at the end, that was so precious. I would like to be adopted into the family.

okay and one more…

I thought Katy’s performance was soooo good. She has such a good voice and when they were showing her wedding footage in the background – so cute. Then  she added the fun-ness with Teenage Dream. Loved it Katy, good job!!

What were your favorite performances or least favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment