Friday, February 18, 2011

Hot Topics

 

My blogging has been slacking this week, school and life has just been busy. But here are my hot topics!

Best Meal - Matthew and I went to a new restaurant in town called “5” for dinner on Valentines, it was pretty tasty.

Best TV Time – I am quite behind on my dvr’d shows, but I will say that the Grammys were the highlight thus far.

Best Tweet -  @KanyeWest “I didn't know Johnny Depp played guitar” …(during the Grammys)

Best Song – Anything by Adele, I have been obsessed. Her current hit  “rolling through the deep” or check out her performance at the Brit awards “someone like you” and even better yet watch the music video for that song. It is in the living room of her house and she just decides to make the video with herself, a microphone, and a piano. She really rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment