Monday, January 10, 2011

Steamboat Springs

 

Well I took a bajillion pictures while in Colorado, thus I will not bore you by going through and explaining them all. Here I will list a couple that are noteworthy and then I have included an album that all are welcome to look through with all of the pictures from the trip!

 

100_2575

We flew into Denver and by of Cupcakes Take the Cake I found this cute cupcake shop Happy Cakes! The cupcakes were quite tasty and the shop was soooo cute. I even bought a t-shirt that says “everyday is a good day for a cupcake”

I had planned to photograph the different foods and places that we ate. I will make a disclaimer, every meal we had I found incredibly delicious. One night I got buffalo burger sided with homemade onion rings…

100_2589

Well I was quite intrigued and by the time I remembered to take a picture this was all that remained…Ooops.Can you tell it was good?

100_2591

I had the same thought when we ordered desserts “Lizzie’s Beignets”….well and the same result ensued..Can you tell we thought they were also good?

100_2604

I could have taken a thousand pictures of these trees

100_2614

Mary and I out on the slopes!

100_2648

100_2629

I previously posted here talking about the weather forecast in Colorado…I am quite certain that it was even colder than they claimed it to be. There were negative numbers everyday except the very last one and the high that day was like 12 – I thought it was practically tropical.

It was a great trip filled with a lot of fun and a lot of good food!!

1 comment: