Friday, January 21, 2011

Hot Topics

 

I was just reading my roommate’s most recent blog post (click here) and she mentioned about how she (we) watch The View daily and they always begin the show with hot topics of the day. (You should read her post, I am sort of stealing her idea)

She a gave a little weekly roundup of events that were fun, things that were funny, and most importantly food that was tasty. I thought this was a marvelous idea and though it would look near as good or well put together as hers I thought I would give you my hot topics for the week.

Best TV time – American Idol started back this week, I am a faithful watcher and supporter of the show, I will be the first to admit that the past couple of seasons have been quite anticlimactic. But this year, I feel like with all the changes they have made…it makes it a little more exciting to watch. These are my favorites thus far..

Jordan Dorsey from New Orleans

jordan dorsey

and…

Travis Orlando from New Jersey

travis orlando

Best Meal – Slim Fast Chocolate shake…I know, that shows how lame my meals have been this week. I do not follow the slim fast diet but I love the chocolate drinks…it feels like a healthy chocolate milk (I know, totally weird) but I like the drink them every now and then for breakfast!

Best Tweet – @JoyVBahar

“Betty’s been around a long time. I heard she once did a show called "Hot for Grover Cleveland."

Best Song – Marry Me by Train

No comments:

Post a Comment