Monday, January 17, 2011

Music Mondays

 

I just wanted to share with you some music that I am currently loving…

I think that this train song is so sweet.I heard it on the radio recently and have not been able to stop listening to it.

Really… how cute are they, read the story on the info of the youtube page and it says this…

check out our blog http://www.studio67blog.ca
Here's the backstory... last week I did a family session with Krysta's parents and Andy. We had a great time and during the session I was kind of teasing Andy about proposing and how we could "fake" some engagement photos of him and Krysta. She joked about photoshopping in a ring... three days later I received a phone call from Andy and he asked me if we could set up a photoshoot for just him and Krysta and that he wanted to actually propose and have engagement photos of the special moment. Brian and I knew that this had to become a fusion session - how could we not capture the audio of him proposing? we couldn't. I also knew we had to make the shoot believable to catch Krysta off guard. I came up with a plan to tell her I was shooting a promo piece for our website and needed some footage of me in action and wondered if her and Andy would be willing to come out again and be my models. She fell for it hook, line and sinker! The session started off kind of funny - I immediately noticed the ring box in Andy's pocket and wondered how Krysta hadn't noticed... but Andy kept his shirt untucked and when he walked it actually covered it. We began filming and photographing them in different positions and about 45 minutes in I told Andy to come stand in front of Krysta on the steps and then I said "ok, why don't you get down on one knee and act like you're proposing" and he said "I think I can do better than that" and started to pull the ring box out of his pocket... and the rest, as seen in their short film, was priceless.... we continued on for about 20 minutes to capture their very first "engagement" photos before we lost our sunlight. Thanks Andy for asking us to capture this very special moment - and congratulations you two! Happy wedding planning!!!

and…

FLORENCE!

I have become recently “obsessed” with Florence and the Machine. She stinkin rocks. Dog Days is an awesome song but I highly recommend trying out the rest of the album because it only gets better…

Let me know what you think…

No comments:

Post a Comment