Friday, January 28, 2011

Hot Topics

 

 

So after my incredibly lame “best meal” post from last week’s hot topics, this is definitely a step up!

Best Meal – Sweet Bones Restaurant in Birmingham, this was the 1/2 yard bird with slaw and white beans. delicious is an understatement.

WP_000015

and then on the very same night….we had Dunkin Donuts for dessert. My stomach was so very happy.

WP_000019

 

Best TV Time – is this even a question after this weeks American Idol auditions in Milwaukee?

my goodness, is that not the most quality man ever? Just end the season now and let him win.

Best Tweet – @KurtHummelGLEE

“When Regis retires, I hope they consider me for his replacement. My first guest would be Zac Efron. My second guest would be Zac Efron”

Best Song -  Sara Bareilles “Sitting On The Dock of the Bay”

No comments:

Post a Comment