Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Part 2

 

I have been a little absent from the blogosphere this weekend as I ventured home for an early thanksgiving with my family. I have tons of fun pictures to post from this weekend filled with my nephew and cooking mostly, but I left my camera at home so I will probably not have those to post until this weekend.

Last week I published a post titled Thankful and spoke about  my best friends from home…there are 7 of us and I also highlighted my friendship with Landy, so today  is part 2 of these posts and will be highlighting the lovely Chelsea Baker!

Chelsea Baker…well there are so many reasons why I love her and truly this will be a long, long list.

  • she is a ginger
  • pop culture guru
  • we can talk for hours about music, movies, award shows, fashion – she knows everything
  • addicted to diet coke and peanut butter
  • we are both obsessed with Once and Glee
  • open minded
  • respectful
  • hilarious/sarcastic
  • she does awesome hairstyling
  • did I mention she was a ginger?

 

Now chels, I am the one that looks horrid in most of these…sorry for being such a bad picture companion!

 

Toodles,

Lynnlee

No comments:

Post a Comment