Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Bathroom

I think that often times bathrooms are looked over because they are not as visible to visitors or they are the last thing included in the budgets of redecorating.

I personally think that bathrooms are the complete “you” or “me” space and is often the place where you are completely alone. This post was inspired as I was freezing and wet coming home this evening and I thought…oh a hot bubble bath…

The large picture with the group is one of my favorites, what a dreamy shower and serene space. I love the light colors and dark accents. I could imagine just sitting in that shower with so many features for hours on end.

The hot pink bathroom – how fun! I would never ever have thought to design a bathroom with such bold pink-ness but I think it is precious. Especially for a young girl, it is still put together and classy but so very fun and unique.

The other two pictures of complete bathrooms I think are just pretty setups and are such pretty bathroom designs. As you can tell I love the tub or a spacious shower. The stand alone bath tub that looks more like a funky time machine or something of the sort is something that just merely caught my eye. How exactly does that work? It is like laying out but in the tub? Who knows, it is probably incredibly comforting.

What do you all think? What are your bathrooms like or what do you wish they would be?

Lynnlee

No comments:

Post a Comment