Monday, November 15, 2010

The Kitchen Sink

I have become quite infatuated with kitchens and have pretty much decided that I could forego any other part of my house as long as I could have a magnificent kitchen.

I watch HGTV quite a bit which only makes matters worse because I see so many different styles and colors that I pin point every little detail that I dream of having.

This album above is something I am in love with at the moment and that is the kitchen sink…not just any sink, but a FARM sink. (I know, I go to the University of Alabama and I dream of having a farm sink, go ahead, crack the jokes) But I just love them. The pictures are various styles of the traditional farm sink and it is easy to see how they can fit in a variety of kitchen styles.

Let me know what you think…are they too big or too much? Or maybe just perfect..I tend to think so.

Lynnlee

1 comment: