Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Blog

 

I have an announcement to make… I have made a new blog. Which sort of means that I will rarely ever be posting on here anymore. I have fallen in love with the format or tumblr.com which is another blog sight and I have decided to switch over.

 

I have kept the same blog title and you can go to that blog by clicking HERE!! So please everyone or anyone who reads my posts here please follow me to my new blog and it is just as easy or ever easier to follow me there. The follow button is in the top right hand corner. It is easier to post pictures and videos and everything else. Please let me know what you think as soon as you visit the new site! If the link is not working for some reason it is this…

www.lynnleemichele.tumblr.com

Please go check it out and follow me there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment