Monday, March 22, 2010

YouTube Video of the day

Well since I cannot actually post the video, I will give my two cents and then add a link where you can watch it for yourself.

I saw this on World News with Diane Sawyer the other night and its a youtube version of the We Are The World 25 For Haiti video. A lady on youtube realized how many people were making their own covers of the song after the new one came out about a month ago. She decided to truly make it about the world and contacted over 57 people from all over the world. These people had already made their own videos singing the song but she collaborated them all together so its all of these "normal" people singing the "We are The World" song...I personally love the song and so I thought this was really cool. Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think?

We Are The World - YouTube Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment