Saturday, March 20, 2010

Season 9 American Idol

I am an avid American Idol watcher - have been since the first season. They are currently in the middle of season 9 and a lot has changed - there are 4 judges instead of 3 and 2 of those are "newbies". All seems to be going well this season and I just want to give my top 3 this far.



First is Siobhan Magnus. I think she has a GREAT voice and I love her quirky-ness. She marches to the beat of her own drum with her style and actions, but i love it. Not to mention her voice is totally bangin' and all of her performances have been "dope" as Randy Jackson would say. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the finals, maybe even winning. She has my vote till the end.



The next is... Big Mike! I love me some Big Mike. His name is Michael Lynche and he just has the whole package. His personality shines through everything and it is just someone who I look forward to watching and want to hear him sing. He also has a great story...during Hollywood week his wife gave birth to their first child and they showed him on the phone listening-it was a teary moment and ever since I have just loved him. (it doesn't hurt that he has an "angelic" voice as Elton John said on The View the other day.)




And lastly...Lee Dewyze. He is just a hunky one. Who doesn't love the attractive man, raspy/good voice, guitar playing type of guy. He sort of reminds me of Dave Matthews Band, whom I love. I hope that he goes far and he again like the others will most definitely have my vote till the end because I don't want to stop seeing them all perform.

There are others that might could slide in or out of my top 3-but they will have tough shoes to fill if they want to replace one of those three. From now on I will try and give weekly recaps and favorites from the Tuesday/Wednesday shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment