Tuesday, March 16, 2010

His and Hers Shower

My sister and I hosted a wedding shower for my brother and his fiance! They are getting married May 29th and so we decided to throw a "His and Hers" shower. Not exactly sure the definition of that title but basically we meant to bring gifts that would suit the both of them! The shower was at Callie's house in Niceville and here are some pictures of the setup!


This was the entry table setup and my mother was very proud of the arkansas razorback wine and beer glass for the two of them!



This is a larger view of the entry table...the large tool box at the bottom was filled with all sorts of goodies for the both of them and were our hostess gifts for the couple.



The tables setup outside. Our centerpeices had kitchen tools and manly tools stuffed inside. These were all sent home with the happy couple!



The appetizers...yummy and kudos for all of Callie's wedding presents getting their use (all the serving dishes and platters)



And....What I am most proud of, my cupcakes that I made! Everyone really loved them which is always a plus - and the new cupcake tree that I ordered.

The shower was a success and everyone seemed to have a great time - I ate way too much and too many cupcakes but all is well. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment