Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sad for Sandra

Most people have heard by now that someone seems to have stolen Sandra Bullock's Oscar thunder which was inevitable to happen...but from her husband?



This is her at the Oscars. I think that she just looks ravishing and I loved her entire look as much as I just love her and all of her work. This was her first Best Actress nomination for The Blindside-and she WON!! I was so happy for her and really I loved watching all of the interviews where she repeatedly mentioned her husband Jesse James and the love that they had and why she has been so successful and here is a cute pic of them after her big win...



Then just a short week after the win the allegations came flying out that James had reportedly cheated on Bullock. I almost couldn't believe it when I read it on Twitter. The "mistress" claims many things that it lasted for 11 months and that many people knew about it. The next picture is of the lovely alleged mistress - he ditched Sandra for that? It it just depressing when you see these happy and in love couples then something like this happens.



I really hope the allegations are mostly false and I hope that if they love each other like they have claimed on TV and more then hopefully they can work it out- through counseling or whatever it may be. But also she must do what she thinks is right and honestly it is not my business whatsoever - I just feel so bad for her, it must be incredibly humiliating...I cannot even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment