Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gorgas

I am currently sitting in Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library....which for those of you who dont know, is the central library here on campus! Also known as my home for the past year....I live in a dorm that requires study hall hours each semester and I am actually almost done with the number of hours i need....But I am done with the work I needed to do so I am just sitting here..blogging trying to waste another 20 minutes or so and hoping my computer wont die.

Last night at The Well, the speaker was GREAT and not to mention hilarious. The music was awesome as always and they even sang a new song that they have introduced to us recently and its called "Mystery" by Charlie Hall...its really good.

OMg, I love american idol (as stated before) but this weeks show was alright some of the contestants were up and down but Kris Allen was just AMAZINNNNGGGG! I was glad they saved Matt because he has done well and I like his music but next week 2 are going home and its disco week so they better all watch out!

Going to eat at the usual buffalo phils tonight....tthey take "dining dollars" haha

No comments:

Post a Comment