Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dave Matthews Band....

For Matthew's valentine's present I got us Dave Matthews Band tickets! Last night was the concert and it was GREATTTT! While there I realized I did not know as many of his songs as I thought I did, but nonetheless it was a great concert and had so much fun! It was in the Verizon Wireless amphiteatre in Pelham(birmingham), AL! Its outdoors and the weather was great and you could get a great view of the stars and "city lights" surrounding us! We went with our friends PJ and Katie....Dave has alot of instruments used with his band. a few we saw were violin, guitars, drums, trumpet, saxophone, flute...and many more! It was quite entertaining! I feel as though my horizon of music has been broadened and i am so glad!! here are some pictures from our night!


The awesome violinist! (see on the screens)
Dave and the city around him!


The great stage setup!

Dave Matthews!

The view from out seats was really good!


Some of the entertainment of the night....this girl danced non-stop and her dance was like a continual groping of herself! HILARIOUS!

Katie and PJ!

Matthew and I!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynnlee... OK my question of the day is: "Are you and Matthew just really good friends OR is there something more there?" I feel silly asking but I have seen him in many pictures lately.

    Love ya.
    MKHeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have been dating since my freshman year at Choctaw! =) So yes I would say we are very good friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete