Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! It is such a symbolic time of death and rising of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
I had a pretty long day beginning with 7:30 mass with my dad and then breakfast..followed by church with my mom and mike...then lunch at matthews house with his family. Then back to moms to hang out then over to Mike's dad at about 3:30 to hide easter eggs for the little ones and eat..AGAIN! Then left about 530 to go get matthew and head back to T-Town..but what do you know... the masters was in the playoffs so we didnt even leave until about 6:30. Which means we did not get into town untill 11:30. A very long day....
Here are some pics to show of the weekend at home....
Nala on the boat!
What a cute little family!
Me and My bubby!
Dad and his girls!

My easter made cupcakes!

My personally designed alabama egg!


My "A" egg and my initials on my other egg!














No comments:

Post a Comment