Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Country's Best Yogurt

This weekend was quite relaxing...friday afternoon we hung out at the pool at matthews apartment complex and then went to the Alabama Baseball Game! We played kentucky and we won, even got to see a 8th inning grand slam to secure the win and fireworks to top it off!

I admit it...lately I have been OBSESSED with TCBY! oh my goodness its so bad and really good that I did not realize the obsession until now! We went friday after the game...i got this one (the cheesecake shiver) but they made it funny and it was a slight disappointment so what did I do..go back saturday night to redeem myself. its really an addiction i should take care of

But Saturday we hung out by the pool at the university Rec center...it has a lazy river and such so it was alot of fun and then of course we were back at matthews apartment to OF COURSE watch the NFL draft...and i mean for hours on end we watched it "And with the 87744584754389735734534th pick the New York Jets take....." Over and over again although I was very interested as well. Props to the alabama boys for representin us well.. Andre Smith, Glen CoCo, Rashad Johnson, and Antoine Caldwell... cant wait to cheer yall on!

Sunday was church, studying, meetings.....this is "dead week" before finals..so let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment