Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol..

Well I LOVE this show...always have and probably always will. I am really impressed with this season..when I was writing below I was watching the results show, so now the results are over


just a history of my love of the show... I Love Carrie Underwood and I loved her the moment she auditioned!! I am a big david cook, daughtry, and many other idol alum fans.

Tonight Scott got voted off which I thought was good but kinda saw it coming....But I personally like Kris Allen (alot) and then Danny Gokey alot as well and Adam Lambert is just incredible, almost a league of his own..Matt G is reallllly good too. I have a bunch of favorites but they are all very different.. Allison is good too! I really just about like them all! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment