Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaching

A week or so ago (I know Mrs. Heck..my blogging is slacking) I taught my first "real" lesson to my 11th graders that I have been working with all semester at Tuscaloosa County High. The lesson was on the great depression - and I made it out alive! I had to video tape it for reflective and evaluation purposes, and no it will never surface here or anywhere.

What I can say is that my lessson was nothing like this incredible power teaching of the order of operations...Watch the video, it is almost sort of eerie in how good she is. I wonder how long it took her to train the clain to do such things? Its really quite marvelous.

ps- more exciting posts to come of recent baking adventures, spring retreat, nashville and so much more (i know its hard to contain ones excitement)

No comments:

Post a Comment