Monday, April 26, 2010

Gigi's Cupcakes

So anyone that knows me knows that i LOVE cupcakes! I am fascinated by them and love baking them. I have made it my sort of hobby that when I travel to new places, mostly big cities, I venture to find a cupcake hotspot. While visiting Nashville, TN two weekends ago this is what I found.


And they were all very scrumtpious, this is the one that I got but of course I inhaled it too quick to take a picture of the real thing. So the one above is a picture of the picture on the menu.

The icing was a little thick for me, Cupcakes on Kavanaugh still are the perfect proportions for me and still take the {cup}cake!

These were some of the other purchases by the other girls in NashVegas for Lolo's girl weekend/bachelorette party!

I did not get to try all of them but I'm sure they are delicious!

I can only hope to have my own one day! But I do recommend to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment