Thursday, April 29, 2010

Annual finals week blog..

I normally blog a lot during finals week because I am in the library a lot on my computer and avoiding studying - which equals blog time!

tonight I am studying for my international relations - political science final and to be honest I am quite frightened and it is in just a couple of hours. Ut oh...no worries I am not in danger of failing the class or anything so all should be well, hopefully. =)

Recently the rooms and I have been experiencing seperation anxiety as we prepare to part ways for the summer. I will be staying in Tuscaloosa for till the end of June and she will be heading home to Bham to work and travel! I am also experiencing this with Matthew as he will be heading home to work for the summer and we once again have to shift to the LDR (Long distance Relationship)...Boo! It is like deja vu all over again. This is a picture of the place where I sitting at the beautiful Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library - Look Below...isn't she purty?


No comments:

Post a Comment