Monday, April 26, 2010

Nashville Road Trippin

Here are a couple pics from the weekend in Nashville, unfortunately I did not use my camera very much and so these are the couple I came away with.

This is my complete creeper moment, the governors club in Brentwood, TN, is the home of many many nice homes and famous people but most importantly...CARRIE UNDERWOOD. The wonderful hostess for the weekend lived in a neighborhood directly across the street from this one and I about flipped out. I figure that is the closest I will be ever be to "her". I know it is soooo creeper but I couldn't help it!

This is my sister Callie (the 6 month preggo) and I before going out for dinner. I know she is huge isn't she, its really ridiculous I tell ya. It was a great weekend though and I definitely want to go back to the area because there was so much more I wanted to see. I loved downtown Franklin and other cute areas of the sort.

For now, it is full swing finals crunch time and this week I have finals and two presentations on Thursday. Cannot wait to be done and complete this semester - at least for a couple days before I start summer school (Book!) I will try to keep up the blogging effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment