Friday, February 5, 2010

Win/Win situation


This weekend is the 44th annual superbowl and I am pretty pumped about it. The colts are my FAVORITE NFL team for many reasons...i love Peyton Manning (shown above), I think they are a classy organization, I love Tony Dungy (yes I know he is no longer coaching) but I feel like Jim Caldwell is a great student of his. I just thoroughly like them. Thus I am cheering for them this weekend and I will be wearing my Peyon Manning jersey with pride on sunday!! Woohoo...Go Colts!!!


Isn't he loveable...I think the Manning family is wonderful role models in the world of sports and the only...and ONLY issue that I have with him is that Peyton went to Tennessee. But I am a forgiving person and will look that past that issue. But I thought this pic was couldnt and I mean how couldnt you cheer for that. He is practically one of the greatest quarterbacks...EVER




Well the Colts will be playing the Saints this weekend (Who Dat) and honestly I would pull for the saints and hope the best for them if they were playing any other team..and really any other team. I think they are a great team and definitely have the great story behind them. I think Drew Brees is also a great guy (just watched an interview with him on morning tv) and he has done good things. I hope the best for him...But i shall never turn my back on Peyton and the Colts! But in some weird way I guess the superbowl for me is a win/win situation and i think it will be a great game considering they are the two best teams with great players and coaches.

GO COLTS! And Peyton!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment