Tuesday, February 23, 2010

17 days and counting

The Dark days before SB. It never fails that in the days - well weeks- before spring break, you just long for a break. Today I was on campus from 9am-7pm and it was ridiculous. But I am just longing for that break. This semester has been pretty tough and though none of the work is un-do-able...it's just never ending it seems. I am just simply going home this year for spring break (since I went to Cali for the national championship my personal trip fund is negative)

I am honestly really excited to just lay low and read at least one of the books that have been sitting on my night stand since last summer. I literally have no time between classes, work, and spending time at two different schools. I just want to put my toes in the sand and read - not to mention gain a little color because lordy lordy I am pasty and its getting a little disgusting!

It's okay, I think I can make it....only 17, well actually 16 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment