Monday, February 15, 2010

Caffeine Cleansing

I have recently (well in the past couple months or more) realized that I am quite addicted to caffeine which is weird to me because growing up I never drank soda. It was not until I was in high school and began going out to eat and what not with friends and I really picked up the act. Then since I have been at college...this below is my weakness...


I also like diet dr. pepper and diet mountain dew! I cant help it but I really like them and i crave them. If i dont have at least one intake of caffeine a day then I tend to get a headache and i attempt to fight it butttt I know that i can heal it with just one diet coke, so i always give in. But not anymore...today I bought this at the store...


and I am going on a caffeine cleanse(or so i call it) and i am attempting to go at least two weeks or more with no caffeine AT ALL...at least in drinks including coffee, green tea, soda. So here goes nothing, I am still alive and its the night of day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment