Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays

Okay I am not going to lie, I keep having to pinch myself and say “it’s real” about this whole engagement thing. Yes, there is a reminder right there on my left hand but it still feels surreal. A lady referred to me as a “bride” the other day and it caught me off guard like I had no idea what she was talking about!

I do not want to infiltrate this blog with all wedding stuff so I decided that if I ever want to post about it I will wait until Wednesdays. (I cannot promise it will be every Wednesday or what not) We have tentatively planned for a Saturday in February of next year. We are pretty pumped and as soon as the date is officially on the church calendar I will spread the word.

But here are some photos that I have been collecting on my desktop…dessert-bar

how cute is this…

candy-bar1

and of course I will work cupcakes in somewhere…I am obviously drawn to the sweets, we think we just want to do a low key dessert reception. But what I have found is there is so many cute things to do for dessert receptions, aren’t they all cute. These of course are just ideas, not the colors or exact plans!

have a great end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment