Friday, April 1, 2011

Nail polish obsession

Within the last 6 months I have become infatuated with nail polish. I am a big fan of OPI but in love with Essie. Just last weekend my roommate informed me that she bought some essie (normally 8.00) on sale for 2.99.

I got to ulta as quick as possible. There wasn’t a huge array of colors but I bought two and so did my roommate.

nail

Above is the color “It’s in the bag” and what I am currently wearing. This is one of the colors that my roomie bought and she so graciously let me borrow.

This is called “damsel in a dress” and is a deep purple color, I have really been drawn to purples lately.

nail 3

The other one I bought is called “Bordeaux”, who does not need a good bold red color in their collection.

This is sort of a weird obsession because I bite my nails and I try and keep them short to prevent the biting. I also tend to pick the nail polish off and thus it seems like a waste of time and energy. But it actually works out well because it gives me another excuse to use an array of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment