Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

I do not normally do weekend recaps but I had such a lovely weekend, I couldn’t help but share! Matthew and I went home for the weekend and was nice and refreshing, we have not been home since Christmas break.

nail-opi-louvre-me-louvre-me-notd5

On Saturday morning my mom and I went to get pedicures and manicures…and I played around with a new fun color. Louvre me Louvre me not is the color by OPI.

On Saturday afternoon my entire family has things to do or places to go, it was beautifully sunny and 75 degrees…so i….went by myself… to…

f0

The Beach!! Wooohooo, it was Feb. 26th and I was at the beach, I made the executive decision that I will always live in the south. What beach trip isn’t complete without a Whataburger drink to go?

f1

It was a gorgeous day!! I cannot wait for Spring Break now…

Oh and not to mention…my stinkin’ precious nephew!!!

ee

Sorry for the lack of clarity in the pictures, they were all taken from my phone!

100_2865

100_2868

I am obsessed with him and I cannot wait to have little Warner to spoil once he arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment