Thursday, September 30, 2010

This past weekend Matthew, myself and our friend Garrett ventured into Hog territory. It was overall a very fun weekend. We stayed in Conway and visited with all of my family (on mom's side). Here are some pics to chronicle our weekend....

This is Garrett as we tried to find where we parked in Fayetteville, Garrett said he could hear the banjos playing.

We felt like we were in a scene from deliverance.

Matthew, my cousin Hart, and Uncle Craig

That would be Matthew and I with THE Barry Switzer

Awaiting the start of the game...

Dad invited Matthew and I to sit with him in Spook's box (my dads bff), it was a great atmosphere...well besides being surrounded by Arkansas fans while we were losing for most of the game...

Cousin Hart...he USED to be my little cousin? After his football game on Friday night where the Conway High School Wampus Cats were victorious.

In case you were wondering... THAT is a wampus cat.

Garrett was amused at the Wampus Cat and really wanted his picture, do you know what a wampus cat is??




No comments:

Post a Comment