Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Alabama Football? Sure, Why Not!

Well anyone that knows me, knows a couple things for sure...

  • I love the University of Alabama

  • I love Alabama Football

  • I love Football in the Fall

  • I love playing Fantasy football

  • I love THE FALL!!!!


    • Football season has begun and I just love it. There are some downsides...such as the traffic of about an extra 100,000 people in Tuscaloosa. Sitting in the student section which means that we have to get to the stadium approximately 2-3 hours before kickoff in order to get a seat. But no need to be a negative nelly... here are some things that I love about Alabama football...


    • The pre-game videos

    • Nick Saban's intensity

    • The fight song

    • Scott Cochran, his 4's during the entire 4th quarter

    • the fourth quarter "basket case" song

    • mid-game pretzels

    • face stickers and buttons

    • my shaker (pom-pom)

    • no cell service ...Oh wait, that is something I do not like?


      • the list could go on and on..but instead I will share some recent pictures, they are all from my blackberry because at the last game rain was eminent and I did not want to ruin multiple gadgets at once.



        This picture is not on a game day but it is in the location of Coach Saban's national championship statue

        We were really close for the Penn State game, go get 'em boys!


        Well hello, The Million Dollar Band!


        Way to go Alabama fans, I counted at least FOUR Antoine Dodson signs at the game and I am certain that they all got TV time!



        Three of the greatest college coaches of all time, Joe Paterno - Nick Saban- and Bobby Bowden

        Bobby and Nick!
        Toodles to all and ROLL TIDE!!

        No comments:

        Post a Comment