Friday, September 3, 2010

Coupons, coupons, and more coupons



So this is my new obsession and hobby, that's right, coupons!! A friend of mine was continually "tweeting" about her amazing savings at the grocery store and I asked her to teach me her ways. And that is how I came about the couponizer...the couponizer is a great way of organizing and strategically coupon-ing. I have decided that the best way to save is strategy.

I think I squealed out loud when last week I went to publix (who have the best 2-for-1 deals) and spent $15 dollars and SAVED $18. You read that correctly... I saved more than I spent. The cashier laughed at my joy of the savings and I am in love with the hobby. Sunday's are very exciting because in the Sunday paper there is just endless coupons and it gives me something to do besides homework.

I know how corny this is but you can save so much by planning and clipping those coupons!

Have a lovely day, toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment