Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A new thing...

This semester I have begun a "new thing"...journaling. I have never been a journal-er or kept many diaries but my mom sent me back to school this semester with a goody bag and in the bag was a journal book. She included a sticky note saying she wished she had journal-ed when she was younger and thought I should do so...so what the heck, why not. I cannot say that I am the best at doing so but I like to use it as a time of reflection and have even begun journaling prayers. I find this helpful because I can keep track with what I am saying and have said as well as maintain alert and focused.

Thus far, I usually journal every night once I get in bed - okay well, most nights. It averages to about 4 nights a week...I consider it progress!

I feel as though it has been forever since I have baked or blogged...I need to pick up the pace, like for real. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment