Monday, May 11, 2009

Finished!!

I came back to fort walton on Saturday afternoon for the summer! Woohoo! Finished with my first year of college, crazy how fast it went and it was definitely nostalgic moving out of my cubicle that they call "dorms" as it was my home for the past 9 months. I will miss the rooms.. (Lexie) even though im sure she will be hanging with me and elizabeth next year since we can have real food there! But on the up side...I get to be here in the lovely fort walton for like 3 months.. minus the summer school and job it will be great! =) Also, that means that in just 3 short months Elizabeth and I will be rooooommmmmiiieeeess!! We have the cutest apartment called "The Ives" and I absolutely cannot wait to be in it!

We celebrated Mothers Day this weekend and Mom had a great day! Today I began summer school and it was not tooo bad...=/

ps- if anyone watches Private Practice, Greys Anatomy or Brothers and Sisters...the season finales have just been cliff hangers to to ulimate! I cannot wait for the next seasons. if you cannot tell i am a TV junkie and so excited for american idol this week. Kris Allen = AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment