Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bored

I never thought I would be saying this...but I am ready to start working. I am bored sitting at home and feeling like i do nothing all day! I am in the midst of two classes but you know thats not very exciting..not to mention i am in dire need of a paycheck!

I cannot believe its already been a year since I was in high school, it has just gone by really fast and I feel like I am getting old...=(

I guess i never did an update last week but most the shows on tv have had their season finale and American Idol ended with a bang. The finale show was great and my favorite Kris Allen won!!! wooo hooo! Good ole Arkansas boy from the town where all of my family lives and Callie went to school! But i have respect for both the guys! Shawn Johnson won Dancing With The Stars! woohooo! i loved her as well!

Great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment