Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesday–Addresses

list

 

For this edition of Wedding Wednesday I can report that collecting and typing out addresses is very time consuming and boring work. I know that it will be easy once it is done but man it sure is tedious.

I am curious…does anyone have any recommendations on how  to print address labels? how to store and sort the addresses? Did you use a book or notebook or just keep them on the computer?

I am hoping to get this done ASAP and get the “save the date” cards in the mail as well, once they are out I will share them with you but I do not want to spoil the surprise! =)

Ps- to those who scoff at the large wedding party…when it comes to sealing, stuffing, and addressing envelopes – It becomes mighty handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment