Monday, June 6, 2011

Survived the run

This past weekend I ran in a local 5k race. I grew up a runner, running my first 5k in 2nd grade, and ran competitively up until high school. Then I dropped the idea because I thought I was too cool for that, ahahah. But in the past year or two I have really picked it back up. I have not been able to actually enter in any races due to conflicting times or what not. But this weekend I ran the Bowlegs midnight 5k run, and it actually felt pretty good – my time was not quite as good as it used to be but hey…it will get there.

My sister and three friends also ran it with me, everyone did great and it was a lot of fun!! (callie –my sister – obviously kicked all of our butts)

I have also been baking, A LOT, recently which is a good complement to the running.

I am also compiling wedding addresses and making spreadsheets – which equals a whole lot of busy work. But hey, it is all worth it in the end…I hope everyone has had a good start to the week!

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment